we say good by to my grandfather...81 years old.
His journey is done...
hers has just begun.
We've all been altered in our family placement.
My mom is now the oldest generation in our family.
I am now in the middle, no longer the youngest generation...the "kids."
We will honor someone's journey this week that was overflowing with good and happiness....
and wrought with mistakes and pain all at the same time.
We must all do battle with our own unique demons.
Sometimes others get hurt in the fight.
He gets to lay it down,
be at rest,
let God finish the fight for him.
We must all do battle with our own unique demons.
Sometimes others get hurt in the fight.
He gets to lay it down,
be at rest,
let God finish the fight for him.
i'm so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeletei'm praying for God's peace to cover all of you.
xoxo-heather
I'm so sorry. My grandpa has been gone for 20 years this past April, and I still miss him terribly. :(
ReplyDelete