Happy Girl's Day!!
No...seriously...today is March 3rd (3/3)...Girl's Day in Japan.
I had no idea till I was headed back to my car after dropping off my oldest girl at kindergarten and my friend handed me these sweet little Japanese candies and told me it was Girl's Day.
Now that is really something to celebrate around here...
with two big girls, another baby girl due in three weeks, a momma and even a GIRL cat...
we should have a parade or something.
Girl's Day is an important tradition for wishing girls happiness and good health...
I dig that.
I feel a new tradition coming on at our house of girls...
he gets none however....cause he's a boy.
If you are a house of boys, then you must know that Boys Day is May 5th (5/5).
Happy Girl's Day! I, unfortunately, am a house full of boys. However, I'm gonna make them celebrate me anyways cause I am the queen of this joint!
ReplyDeleteWell, since every day is boy day at my house, I'm going to invite myself to your girl party. How fun!
ReplyDeleteAnd....three weeks?!?!? Yay, Valley Girl! Can't wait to see that cute little pink bubblegum baby girl.
totally a house of boys =)
ReplyDeletemay fifth it is.
----
what a lucky girl you've got!
love, lindsay
Hmmmm...Job's birthday is March 3. Maybe I will tell him that he can blame his house full of girls on his birthday. It was his destiny.
ReplyDelete