The pink gum ball and I had a doctor's appointment today...
she was a good girl today and didn't get anyone excited.
This would be my view these days...
just when you think you couldn't possibly get any bigger...
you do.
Dear Pink Gum Ball,
Please be safe in there
please come out when you are ready
please be ready sooner than later.
Love,
your momma
Precious! I remember that feeling at the end of my pregnancies...you just feel like you are going to pop. Best of luck!!!
ReplyDeleteoh man, sweetest thing ever. i just LOVED being pregnant! :)
ReplyDeleteA-dor-able!! REally, I was just checking in to see if she was early in making her debut. :)
ReplyDeleteyour beautiful belly makes me almost want to be preggo again {almost} how adorable you 2 are! hang in there, momma, she will be here before you know it, fall into routine with her sisters, and you will start to wonder what you ever did without her...at least that's how i felt after my third was born. best of luck!
ReplyDeleteI hope your pink gumball drops a little soon! Good luck to you!
ReplyDeletefun view for prego belly pics!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had shots like these--so, so cute! There's nothing better than a pregnant belly. Nothing.
ReplyDelete